Monday, March 8, 2010

A Shameless Plug

Some of you may not know this, but I am a shop-o-holic. Oh, you did know? Then know this: I also am a sell-o-holic, and have an online Etsy store, where I sell many of my vintage finds. Please visit it:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lxp3478

I have a lot of great things in there right now, including...
a purple plaid wool skirt


a leather shift dress


a woolen pleated grey skirt


AND RED POLKA DOT PANTS!

Now, I realize my taste is sometimes "too much" for the average consumer, but I guarantee you that if I could squeeze my giant rear into those pants, I would be sashaying down every street, lane, and boulevard in them, night and day. But, that's just me. A lot of the things in my shop I buy because they are UNIQUE, and that's just what I like to think other people want to be.


Give it a look! Let me know what you think!

1 comment: